Monday, June 11, 2012

A Good Place To Buy SWTOR Credits


My Sith Inquisitor is coming along nicely levels-wise.  The only problem is the same sort of thing that players deal with on any MMO.  All of the good stuff is just so expensive and it takes too long to make enough credits to get all of it!  All of the good stuff is just so expensive and it takes too long to make enough credits to get all of it! I’m going to try and buy SWTOR credits for sale at a site I've already trusted.

You guys must have heard about Toonstorm.com from my past posts, but I suppose some of you haven’t tried it out just yet. I wanted to get a feel for the different sites out there. The main concern I had with a lot of the places out there was that they just didn’t seem legit. They were either really vague about when they’d deliver the goods, or the delivery times were extremely long, or they were too fast to be safe. I’m all for quick delivery, but too quick can get you some unwanted attention. 

One thing they offered that caught my attention was a money-back guarantee. That put my mind at ease right away. Any place that offers one of those isn’t just going to take your money and run. The delivery times were really good, and the prices were excellent. Right now, for example, you buy SWTOR account and, the prices are even better if you buy the whole account.  After placing the order, I hopped into the live chat for verification. They told me my order would be ready in about an hour, which was really reasonable. Imagine my surprise when I got a message about 20 minutes later to come collect my goods! And again, Toonstorm.com did a fantastic job.

Later gamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment