Monday, January 21, 2013

Buying Star Wars Accounts: How Is This Going To Work


Hey all!

Hope everyone had a great time over the holiday break. I know I did. My family wasn't able to make it like they had planned snow shutting down airports = teh suck, but it gave me plenty of time to really get going and play the Star Wars account for sale I bought last time.

I figured I'd take some time to let you all know just what this blog is going to be doing. Obviously, we'll be reviewing sites, but there needs to be some structure to that sort of thing. I want to let you know just what things I'm going to be judging each site on, so that we're all on the same page.

First and foremost to me is safety! I don't care what deals I can get, there couldn't be anything worse than to have my account get banned because of some goofy mistake. In my case, I will not be buying from anyone who doesn't have a money-back guarantee, like Toonstorm.com does I mentioned them last time. Places without them just aren't trustworthy enough in my book.

Next will be delivery time. I'm perfectly honest about it: I am not a patient person! I want what I want, and I want it yesterday. I know that there's this little thing called reality that I have to contend with, but I don't have to like it. The only time I compromise on this is when it might cause problems with my first point.

Third, I want to make sure that I have a good customer service experience. I'm really happy when a product is good. I'm even happier when the people helping me with it are friendly, easy to understand, competent, and seem to really care about me as a customer. I'm somewhat patriotic, so I tend to feel that places based in the US (like Toonstorm) tend to be better at understanding guys like me, so that may color my reviews a little.

At the bottom of the list comes price. I'm lucky enough to have plenty of disposable income, so I don't focus on this as much. I want to include it, though because I know most people aren't like that. It's important to make sure you're getting the best deal for your money.

Well, that's enough for now. Next time, I'll try to have a review posted for you all to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment