Monday, April 23, 2012

A Second Hand WoW Account Review


Someone I know was looking into buying a WoW account recently and came to talk to me about it since they know I do that from time to time. I’d really been hoping for this to come up because I’m finding myself low on discretionary income these days and haven’t been able to make a buy myself.

Thankfully, he’d just gotten his tax return and was looking to make a quick buy so that he’d be ready for the upcoming months. Plus, he let me tag along for the ride and give him some hints about shopping.

We started things out in good ol’ Google, doing a basic search for places to buy WoW accounts. Of course there were thousands of hits, which meant a world of time digging through garbage to find good sites. We were able to weed out a few that were obvious Chinese farmers (while I don’t have any specific problem with them, he got nailed in the WoW 3.1 patch deal and is gunshy). From there we also avoided any places that didn’t have money-back guarantees. That left us with only a few sites.

One of them looked really good, but he was against it. Two other sites turned out to be overseas as well. Then we came to another one that I’m familiar with, and I know is based in the us. He was sold immediately on Toonstorm.com. He made the purchase and waited for about 3 minutes to get his confirmation call. After speaking with someone in Cleveland, he was pleasantly surprised to find out that the delivery would only take about an hour.

He hopped on and started to monitor as what they recommended. He also started getting a list made of things he wanted. He didn’t have as much time as he wanted for that because it only took about 25 minutes before he got the message to meet. After that it was a simple matter to pick up his goods and walk away that much richer.

Overall, he was really happy with his experience. Yay Toonstorm.com!.

No comments:

Post a Comment