Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Good Site to Buy SWTOR Account


Life snuck up on me and kept me out of town for a while. Normally that isn’t a big deal, but where I was the only ‘net access I had was dial-up. I didn’t even know that really existed anymore! But I’m back home now and ready to pick up where I left off: finding you the best deals on WoW for US servers.

My review will be a site that comes highly recommended by some friends of mine who have used it in the past. It’s called Toonstorm.com, and it has a really good reputation from what I’ve been able to learn.  They are 100% US based, so none of the Asian gold farmers that everyone heard about when WoW did their crackdown.  The prices look to be in the same range as everywhere else I look, and they claim to have really good delivery times.  I’m going to put this to the test today.

Okay, it’s been about 5 minutes since i placed the order and I just got my verification call. The guy I’m speaking with is really friendly (turns out he plays too) and is pretty obviously American. No accent or anything! He just told me that my order would be ready in about 20 minutes, so i should log in around then like the website says.

I’m not terribly patient, so I’m going to log in now and see just how long this takes.

Well, it’s only been 15 minutes and I already have my message and goods!

Well, I have to say I’m really impressed with Toonstorm.com.  They seem like a great place to buy WoW accounts. Will have to check the site next time, for I'm planning to try out Star Wars: The Old Republi, I may buy SWTOR account from them as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment