Monday, September 24, 2012

How to avoid scams and buy WoW accounts Safely



Well, here we are again everyone giving tips to make the best of your mmo gaming experience. I was hoping to have another review for you today, but things kinda fell through. A good friend of mine was planning on making a buy, but he had to cancel because of a funeral he had to go to. He said he’d catch up with me later for that buy so i could write up another review for you guys.

Anyway, with that out, I’ve decided to do something else for my post today. It’s really easy for people like me to put out review info and tell you what we think of various sites, but it’s entirely another for you guys to go out and make that decision for yourselves. I’ve recommended Toonstorm.com a couple of times already, because they’ve been a great place to buy WoW accounts before, but that’s just my experience. So what I want to do today is share with you the things I keep in mind when shopping for WoW accounts.

One thing that i find tends to point to a less-reliable company is when they won’t make their verification calls to a cell phone. In my experience, companies that only call a landline are going to sell that number as soon as you’re off the line. They just shill out to telemarketers after that. I actually prefer using live chat to verify my order rather than waiting for a call. It takes less time and gets you the same information. Plus, places that use a live chat option tend to be better established, which means better prices and way better service. The one at Toonstorm.com is almost seamless, which is a nice touch.

Another thing to look for when you’re shopping around is a good old fashioned money-back guarantee. If they don’t make with the Billy Mays, they aren’t as likely to take care of you if something goes wrong with the drop. We don’t usually think about this sort of thing, but it’s more important than most people realize. Check out if it’s there, if not - split.

Anyway, I hope this helps a little. Be safe in buying wow accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment