Monday, October 1, 2012

Some Tips in Buying WoW Accounts


Hey out there everybody!
Last time I told you about a nasty experience a friend of mine had getting scammed by a bogus site. It got me thinking that I should help you guys identify some of the legit and scam sites out there so that you can avoid the same fate.
These are just hints and tips that i keep in mind when I’m out making a buy.
First and foremost, I try to spend my money locally. No I don’t mean go buy wow accounts down at the local coffee shop. I mean try to keep the transactions within the same country your servers are located. If you’re in Korea, buy from Korea. Where I’m in the us, I only buy from US sites. This can sometimes be hard to determine, but usually sites will have an About Us link where they can make a big deal out of being US based.
Another thing that i won’t do without is a money-back guarantee. Some sites don’t bother with these, but the best sites, Accounts.net  always have and will. We kinda take these for granted in the age of Billy Mays (rest his noisy soul), but they mean that the company is willing to put their money where their mouth is to protect you.}
Another major thing to pay attention to is how they want you to make payments. If a place claims to not use Paypal or credit cards for “safety reason”, they’re full of it. They just don’t want that kind of payment because consumers have recourse to get their money back that way. While Western Union is a fine company, my buddy learned that it’s best to not do business over the net that way.
A final thing to watch out for is outside reviews. Before you commit to a site, look them up at places like toonstorm. Good companies are ranked there toonstorm, and you can be sure that any place that warrants that kind of attention has established themselves enough to be legit.
That’s all for this time. Next time I’ll share a few tips on things that will help keep you safe from the GMs after you’ve bought your buy wow accounts. Until then, take it easy!.

No comments:

Post a Comment