Sunday, May 20, 2012

How We’re Going To Buy SWTOR Credits


Today I wanted to lay out some info I meant to give you last time. I feel that it’s important to have some sort of structure when you’re reviewing something like I will be here. It doesn’t make sense to just toss out my opinion without any sort of plan to why I’m saying what I’m saying. So, I really want to tell you just what I’m going to be basing my reviews on.

First, I really want to emphasize prices. I’m not made of money just like most of us out there. With that in mind, I want to make sure I’m getting the most I can for my money.

Second, I’m going to look at safety. No, I’m not worried about stapler accidents! What I mean is just how safe is a site’s delivery methods? Are they putting you at risk of being banned because they don’t take the time to do the job properly? Or worse yet, not care once they have your money? A big factor in this is going to be whether or not they have a money-back guarantee, like Toonstorm.com does. That was something I failed to mention last time, but is super important in this line of business.

Third, I’ll focus on delivery speed. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I don’t want to spend weeks on end waiting for my SWTOR credits for sale. If I didn’t mind waiting, I would just be grinding the stuff in the first place!

Finally, customer service will be examined. Just how good or awful are their people? I will look at how easy it is to get ahold of someone at a site and whether or not they actually help me. A pet peeve of mine is talking to someone who has no real understanding of what their selling because it’s just a paycheck to them. A major factor in this is whether or not the company is based in the US. As much as I love other countries, the people in them don’t often understand American culture and it makes working with them difficult. That’s why I made a point to mention that Toonstorm is 100% US based last time I posted.

So, there you have it. Next time, I’ll want to share some tips on what you can do to protect yourself when you buy SWTOR credits for sale.

1 comment: