Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rift Review


Hello! I hope everyone is doing well right now.
Someone I usually party with is, and really got into the whole thing. He sent enough of the silly things that they completely tapped themselves out of rift . When he realized this, he asked if I would come with him to grind some cash. Naturally, I just suggested that he buy some instead, and he let me tag along via skype so that I could review it for the blog.


So, off we went to google, hoping to find a good deal. After screening out the obvious scams, we found a few places that looked okay. He was about to settle on one, but I told him to check some outside reviews first. We did and were shocked at what we found. It turns out the site had been dead for weeks now, but they never took it down. The payments weren’t going through, so nobody was getting shafted, but still! Thankfully, I’m familiar with the site host they used so I was able to send a few emails and it got pulled later that day.
Now my friend was a little gunshy about the whole thing, so I steered him to the site I use. I let him know about my experiences with Toonstorm.com and he was happy enough with that to give it a try.


He was really pleased with the prices they were offering and made a buy for 5 million to pad him until he had some more time to play. He waited for the verification call, which only took about 5 minutes. After talking to the guy for about 5 minutes (he wanted to be completely sure that they would be careful not to get him in trouble with the GMs), he logged on to wait for the drop. That only took about 10 more minutes, which was really great. From start to finish, the whole transaction took about 30 minutes.
He was really happy with the whole experience Toonstorm provided. He said he would definitely buy  rift account from them again.



No comments:

Post a Comment