Monday, May 14, 2012

Some more Hints to Buy Aion Accounts Without Scams


I hope everybody’s having a great time on Spring Break. Take it easy, though. I’d like to see everyone back in classes in one piece. Until then, have fun and play plenty of Aion! For the record in time, I want to share a few more hints about what to watch out for when you’re shopping so you don’t get robbed or banned.

In addition I want to stress out some details here, there are some really simple tell-tale signs that can point to an unreliable site. You see, I prefer to buy locally (a difficult thing to do on the internet, but there are sites that do let you know where they’re based) which means in the US for me. This isn’t due to intense patriotism or ethnocentrism. It’s just that US based sites have been more reliable in my experience than any others I’ve used. Besides, no one wants to get nailed for Chinese buy Aion account sellers like happened to so many people in WoW. If you’re looking at a site that looks poorly made and the grasp of English is below that of a 5th grader, it may be best to move on. On the other hand, sites like Toonstorm.com are quite proud of being in the US.

Another thing to use is good old fashioned common sense. This is one of those things that you just can’t teach, but I’m still going to try. You really need to double-check that a sites’ claims are really and truly feasible. If someone is offering you high level Aion account for 10 bucks with a promise of delivery within the next couple of weeks, odds are you’ll never see that Aion account or that site again. Avoid vague promises of delivery. If they won’t give you something concrete then they really don’t have any plans of giving you anything.

I also really like a site that will make a confirmation call of some sort to make sure that you are who you claim to be. Plus, then you can get more concrete details about when they plan on delivering. If they have live chat, even better.

Well, that’s enough for me. I know a guy who’s planning on buying some accounts next week, so I’ll see if I can tag along on the buy and write a review. Be sure use the tips in here and buy Aion accounts safely from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment